Can I return something I've purchased?
You can receive a store credit, exchange or refund on an item you've purchased. We offer a 30 day return policy from date of purchase.
To ensure your return is as simple and as quick as possible please contact us at email@example.com prior to sending your goods back.
Some items cannot be returned for health and safety reasons. These include but are not limited to brushes and combs. We are also unable to accept returns for discontinued items.
Change of mind
If you change your mind, products must be returned in brand new condition. This means they need to be unopened, unused and are in their original condition. Unfortunately, we do not cover the cost of return shipping for change of mind.
Damaged or Incorrect/ Missing Item?
If you receive your order and it has visible signs of leakage and damage, we recommend that you that a photo and refuse to accept the parcel. Please send us a copy of your email.
If you have a damaged or incorrect/ missing item
- Take a photo and contact us within 3 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please do not throw the item away until we've had a chance to speak with you.
The simple steps to make a return
- Let us know! Be sure to contact us with all your product details & send it to us prior to sending back your items. This will help the process to go smoothly and quickly.
- Repackage your product securely to make sure it arrives back to us safely. Follow the instructions provided by our customer service team.
- Once we receive your return it will be processed within 4 business days of receipt. We'll email you once the process is complete.