FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100
EASTER CLOSING: ORDER BY 11AM AEST THURS 1ST APRIL FOR SAME DAY DISPATCH. WE'RE CLOSED FROM FRI 2ND APRIL & WILL REOPEN TUESDAY 6TH APRIL. 
My Wish List

STARTER PACK - CARE (TRY ME) KIT

SKU: L10029
NZ$1,073.33 incl GST
Out of stock
Product Description

OVERVIEW OF PRE-SET INCLUSIONS:

  • 1 of each Vital Nutrition + Col Brillianz + Tinta Color Care 1L Shampoo/Cond + Pumps
  • 1 of each Vital Nutrition + Color Brillianz 500ml Mask + spatulas
  • 1 of Spa Cream bath 1L
  • 1 of each Derma Exfoliate, Regulate & Activate retail
  • 1 of each Vital Nutrition, Tinta Color Care, Color, Silver Savior and Satin Oil retail
  • 1 of each Vital Nutrition, Tinta Color Care, Color, Silver Savior and Satin Oil minis
  • 1 of each Satin Oil retail and minis
  • 1 of each Curl Control retail
  • 1 of each Absolute Volume retail
  • 1 of each Sun Shield retail
  • 1 of each Keratin Smooth retail
  • Assortment of available Care POS & Marketing Materials
More Details

Terms & Conditions:

  • Min 40% of the deal price must be paid upfront, remaining 60% must be paid before the 2nd order
  • Deals are limited to one (1) per salon, unless pre approved
  • Content list shown on deal sheet is an example only. Items included are subject to change pending the current portfolio as items can be discontinued or new items added at any point of time
  • Any out of stock items will be back ordered or alternatively, an equivalent item can be chosen in its place
  • Marketing/POS materials listed in content list are subject to change based on availability. If marketing/POS item is a limited edition item, no replacement will be provided if an item is unavailable. If a marketing/POS item is a standard stock item, it will be placed on backorder until it returns
  • No refunds or exchanges for stock within starter pack deals
  • No credit card, freight or handling fees apply
Ingredients

Reviews

You're reviewing: STARTER PACK - CARE (TRY ME) KIT

Your Rating
Please select one of each of the ratings above.